Hear Joy Audiology
We bring high quality hearing healthcare to the Blackstone Valley region.
We are excited to announce that we have acquired Twin Rivers Hearing Health! With this merge, Dr. Rancourt will now be able to bring comprehensive hearing care to even more people in the Smithfield and South Grafton communities. Twin Rivers will now be known as Hear Joy Audiology. Our goal has always been, and continues to be, to provide hearing care and education to people of all ages.
If you have any questions about the merge of our two practices, please contact us.
Welcome to Hear Joy Audiology
Our mission is to help you hear the things that bring you joy. Serving the Blackstone Valley region, our audiologists provide patients of all ages with cutting edge services to improve hearing and communication. Our hearing doctors follow best audiological practices and always offer a high level of professional care.
Hear Joy Audiology has acquired Twin Rivers Hearing Health in Smithfield, RI. Working together, we are now able to provide even more patients with expert hearing healthcare!
Why Choose Hear Joy Audiology?
We are pediatric audiologists in South Grafton with years of experience helping children of all ages. Hearing is an integral part of your child’s social and cognitive development. We will create a plan to help your child with their hearing and communication. We are committed to helping the people of Blackstone Valley experience better hearing.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
When you come to Hear Joy Audiology for your hearing care, you will always be greeted by a friendly face. Upon your arrival we will have you fill out some forms and when you are done one of our audiologists will bring you back for your appointment.
- To begin your appointment, we will first discuss what challenges you are facing, what your goals are, and if you wear hearing aids – what your current likes and dislikes are.
- Then we will perform an ear exam where we will look inside your ears and check for any signs of impacted earwax or infection.
- If your ears are clear then we will complete a series of diagnostic hearing tests to measure your hearing ability.
- After the hearing test we will explain your results, answer any of your questions, and show you a pair of demo hearing aids.
Your Child’s First Hearing Appointment
Hear Joy Audiology is happy to help children of all ages with their hearing and communication. We see pediatric patients in our South Grafton office. We make our office comfortable and inviting as possible, so you and your child will feel at ease.
- To begin your child’s appointment, we will start with a case history. We will ask if hearing loss runs in the family and talk about where your child is having a hard time hearing.
- We will take a look inside their ears and check for any signs of ear infection or excessive earwax.
- Before we begin the hearing test, we will explain the process and make the testing as fun as possible for you child. The hearing test is quick and painless.
- Once the hearing test is finished, we will explain the results. We will go over the next steps and help you come up with a plan to help your child hear better and that supports their speech development.
Preferred Provider of the NFL Players Association
What's New in Hearing Healthcare?
Did you know there are several types of hearing loss? More importantly, there are different ways of treating each type of hearing loss. Learn more here!
A buildup of earwax, while common, can become incredibly uncomfortable and can even impact your ability to hear. In your search to find relief for discomfort from full ears, you’ll likely come across a variety of recommendations, including hydrogen peroxide.
Hearing and comprehension are vital parts of effective communication. If we are unable to hear the nuances of sounds, then we aren’t able to capture the deeper meaning behind conversations. Being able to understand what someone is saying, not only the words they say but their tone as well, are crucial for successful communication.
Schedule Your Appointment
8:00AM – 6:00PM
8:00AM – 11:30AM
7:30AM – 3:00PM
1:00PM – 5:00PM
9:00AM – 5:00PM